It’s been about six months since the new FAQ Post was put up so I thought I’d direct everyone’s attention to it again.
Please look it over and re-familiarize yourself with it. Posting rules, how we collect items, where to link things, when you should link us stuff, etc.
I’d like to stress a few points, however.
– Please only link us items after they may have been missed. We promise it wasn’t intentional and if it’s because we’re not watching a community let us know and we’ll look into it.
– Some people/places won’t be watched because of spoilers. There are dozens, if not hundreds, of other comms to link your contributions to that we do watch and it’s easy to find them.
– Check the FAQ Post to see if you’re linking your stuff right if we missed you. Don’t automatically assume it’s the fault of the compiler.
– We require what we do to link things to give the bare minimum of info to people to select what they want to look at. We link to posts in a way that allows the reader to look through the header or explanatory information of a header. Once you click a link from one of our editions the onus of responsibility is on you to make sure you clicked the right thing.
– Don’t sass the compilers, please. Everyone here does this in their spare time and because they love fandom/this show/the boys, same as you. Being snotty to them will only bring down everyone’s mojo and make them feel like crap. So don’t make people feel like crap. If we’ve missed something, incorrectly coded something, linked something wrong, etc, just drop us a quick, polite note and we’ll get to it as soon as we can. The world will not end otherwise. I promise.
– Check the FAQ Post, just so you know what’s what here, okay?
– Did I mention checking the FAQ Post?
Beyond this, thank you to everyone who’s been so great and supportive and left comments of encouragement, made us banners, helped us celebrate milestones, etc! We wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for you guys making us feel like this is all worth it and for providing the hours of creativity for us to link.
We ♥ you all!